In order to referee in 2019 you must attend the appropriate clinic or refresher clinic.
3 DAY ENTRY LEVEL CLINIC
The 3 day Entry Level Clinic is mandatory for any referee that is 14 years old & has not attended one previously. Even if you only plan on AR’ing (linesman). This clinic will be held March 8-10, 2019 in Salmon Arm.
Vernon is hosting an ELC ON APRIL 5-7.
ENTRY LEVEL REFRESHER CLINIC
For those referees that have successfully completed the 3 day Entry Level Clinic, you only need to attend an annual Referee Refresher Clinic. The Salmon Arm Refresher Clinic will be held on Sunday, March 10, 2019 from 3-6pm.
SMALL SIDED CLINIC
SYSA will host a six hour Small Sided Clinic for 12-13 year olds on Sunday, April 14, 2019. For those with current small sided status but not 14 years old, you must write the “Small Sided” referee quiz & then register with BC Soccer as a “Small Sided” referee before being able to referee in 2019. BC Soccer will email you the link for the quiz & registration.
SYSA REFEREE SCHEDULING
Referee scheduling priority is given to those that have attended the Entry Level Clinic ahead of Small Sided Clinic attendees.
- For new registrations go to www.bcsoccer.net/referee, on the right hand side select Referee Clinics
- Select clinic you are want to attend, scroll down to the Schedule of Clinics and Registrations Click here.
- Search by region and select – Thompson/Okanagan.
- Click Register if you find a clinic that works for you
- Create your profile and password.
- Continue to pay now to complete your account.
Youth soccer refereeing questions can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org