The Mission of the Shuswap Youth Soccer Association is to promote, develop, and oversee, the game of football in the Shuswap region. Our organization has an open participation policy that encourages the development of youth players in the game of football in the Shuswap Region. The goals of the club in support of this mission are to:
- Give youth soccer players the opportunity to participate in team competition at a level of skill consistent with their ability.
- Provide an environment in which the players can attain the highest level of soccer performance of which they are capable.
- To encourage a lifelong love of the sport and lifelong goal of personal growth and fitness.
- Furnish the teams and players with the best coaching, equipment, facilities, and education possible.
- Provide coordinated and comprehensive administrative and logistical support to the teams.
- Demonstrate by our actions the ideals of good sportsmanship, fair play, respect to ourselves and those around us, respect for the facilities provided, and fully support the athletes and referees.
- Fair Play